Tweets for the week of January 8th
- Eris cardigan has eaten dining table, finally working on cabled hem corner. The end is nigh! Then the sleeves.
- Only one thing in my Ravelry "in progress" list, feels very odd. Need a portable project for work on Monday.
- St Louis is so cold this week, a cold that eats through coats, laughs at mittens, and makes you despair of being warm again.
- There is enough static in my hair to power a small village.
- I'm in your kitchen, decaffeinating your programmers. Coffee maker out second day in a row, everyone drinking tea with microwaved water.
- Paddington Bear had the right idea, marmalade sandwiches ROCK!
- Spinning yarn from Gotland wool, trying not to treadle like a hamster on speed.