Tweets for the week of August 28th
- Google Chrome does the "rip a tab off into a new window" feature I wanted, but I'm not sure I want it having my Google account info.
- Survived the Friday karate class mostly intact. "See you next week or else" from the instructor. Should sleep tonight...
- Finished re-reading "Harry Potter and the Extended Camping Trip", how the heck will they turn THAT into a movie?
- Saving Abel, Papa Roach, Hinder, and Nickelback on Saturday night at Riverport, great show! Escaped parking lot 30 minutes after the show.
- New episode of The Guild due out today! Loving the video for "(Do you wanna date my) Avatar"
- So this is what decent sleep feels like. Thank goodness for the neurologist/sleep study/drugs/actigraph study/cognitive therapist.
- FB note: "16 ways to strike to the groin." Yep, that's my karate instructor alright! Some days I'm really glad I'm female.
- Left my organiser at home and feel horribly vulnerable without it, it's my backup brain and it has EVERYTHING in! Not good, not good at all
- Dreamweaver has no un-squish behaviour, squishing is terminal. Everything else you can undo, but not the squish. Squished is forever.