Someone landed on my site via a Google search for "Tea Turtle," which probably landed them on my Yertle the Turtle page. I'm on the first page for that search, but I wonder if they meant to look for "teetotal," as in no alcohol. It's bizarre the things people search for, this is a random collection of searches that landed here:
- Hiroshima and Weblog and Quality
- cream of tartar and smoking
- anxiety culture Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
- Iceland "credit card" debt million
- catching roaches alive (Eew! Why would you want to do this?)
- passive aggressive haiku
- frabjous crystals
- London "institute of Physics" "high heels"
- digestive process of a salamander
- police control room working patterns Liverpool
There are some very odd people out there.