Unconscious Mutterings game of free association.
- Concert:: Mannheim Steamroller, with Dennis and Amy.
- Sydney:: Opera House, Finding Nemo.
- Shower:: Bathroom.
- Patterns:: Knitting, green Aran wool, 42 row pattern and 13 row patterns both together, "It'll be ready for our anniversary!" and eight years passed since then.
- Market:: Guildford Market on North Street, cheap fruit and vegetables, smells of fruit, squashed tomatoes, fish, and cheese.
- Chair:: Futon.
- London:: Arriving at Gatwick airport and being waved through the Citizens line while everyone else is jammed up in the Visitors line, the Cadbury's store, Forbidden Planet, Wesley Owen on Harley Street, Harrod's of Knightsbridge, Hamley's toy store, the Tube map, Black Forest doughnuts at Liverpool Street Station, the American Embassy in Grovesnor Square that closed on Bank Holiday Monday.
- Reception:: wedding, Bob organising his table so everyone's glass had a different amount of water, and playing a tune on the glasses.
- Republican:: Tory.
- Cough:: Anna.