Tweets for September 16th to September 30th
- I got gauge first time on a new knitting pattern with the needles it suggested. This has never happened before. I'm stunned.
- Winning the 2011 inappropriate shoes contest by pairing karate pants, sweat, workout top, and nice black pointy-toe high heels.
- Seeing rips and tears developing in my sparring gear, never been so proud to wear something out!
- Re-reading my 2009 NaNoWriMo novel in preparation for writing its sequel, and I'm shocked to find it doesn't suck. I like this story!
- Drove to work in a morning fog worthy of Guildford, followed by a pink sunrise. Getting up at the crack of dawn does have advantages.
- "Cause cannot come after effect... If we do not have causality, we are buggered" Subir Sarker, Oxford university
- I'm shocked my spell check did not have the word "tachyon" in. Clearly I have been insufficiently science-y in my writings.
- Assembling the NaNoWriMo 2011 files, images, 3x5 cards, plot notes, highlighters, and plot bunnies. Let the planning commence!
- Foggy morning roads, / Muted colours, drive slower / To arrive alive #TuesdaysAreForHaiku