Tweets for July 16th to July 31st
- Jasmine scents drifting / Mug too hot to hold right now / Awaiting my tea. #TuesdaysAreForHaiku
- Overheard at karate: "I have six-pack abs, they're right there, under the keg."
- Dear weather, please stop melting everything, I have no wish to fry eggs on my driveway, and it's way too hot to think outside. Thanks!
- All the best Doctor Who isn't available on streaming from Netflix. Want Battlefield and Survival with 7th doctor!
- Good days do not begin with finding out your breakfast English muffin went furry over the weekend, thus severely limiting breakfast options.
- Rose scented lip balm, / Lunchtime knitting, words with friends, / Small pleasures surround. #TuesdaysAreForHaiku
- 1 copy of "Ghost Story", the new Dresden Files book. 2 (married) fans. This could get ugly. And me at karate class till 7pm...
- Love this stuff. Firefly, Star Wars, and Muppets art/t-shirts. James Hance - Relentlessly Cheerful Art
- The "time remaining" number on a Windows file copy dialog is charmingly random, going up & down repeatedly.