Tweets for August 16th to August 31st
- Yarn dyers: someone needs to make a colour called "Rotting Zombie", shades of brown, dark red & a hint of green.
- Spinning BFL/silk & watching vintage Doctor Who (7th Doctor in Survival) with a cat curled up next to me.
- I wish I were a hibernating creature so I could curl up in a warm spot & come out in Spring.
- Today's technical weirdness: 1 unplugged UPS battery ticking to itself, another squealing like a boiling kettle.
- This day just got interesting. Capt. Reynolds: Define "interesting". Wash: [deadpan] Oh God, oh God, we're all going to die?
- Mind like cold oatmeal, / Quicksilver ideas won't flow / Only leaden fears. #TuesdaysAreForHaiku
- Teaching a friend to knit tonight, it will be awesome! (Cursing is permitted, even encouraged, in the learning stage of knitting.)
- Knitting a cardigan in the round eliminates seams, but doing sleeves is totally non-portable, thus limiting knitting time.