Tweets for April 2nd to 30th
- Contact lens boxes mis-labelled, v confused. Left is the side with the wedding ring, right?
- May have reached SABLE (stash acquisition beyond life expectancy) on spinning fibre, still in denial about yarn
- Destashing on Ravelry is very hit and miss, this time was a BIG hit. Now for the jewellery shopping on Etsy...
- Practising sais in front yard, neighbour probably thinks I'm knife wielding maniac. She may be right.
- Loves how a group of knitters will pause conversations while someone is counting pattern repeats.
- Counting down to a blue belt, 6 forms and 1 kata to go. Lots of elbow and eye strikes in this belt.
- Fixed my new necklace, for values of "fixed" that include wire cutters, pliers, a new bail, & a new chain.