I have a rule that there's no crafting output during November until I've made my 2000 words for the day on the current novel. Since my 10th NaNoWriMo win, I have done all this:
- Knit 2 hats (a Windschief and a modified Dustland)
- Started knitting a third hat of my own design in green merino/possum yarn.
- Knit a modified Dungarees cowl.
- Knit 3 can cozies after gifting my work cozy to a friend.
- Started knitting a pair of purple socks with birthday yarn from Paul.
- Mailed out all the Christmas presents that need mailing.