Crossed the thirty thousand word mark last night. It looks like a lot more words when you spell it out, 30k or 30,000 doesn't look nearly as much. There's a directory for my NaNoWriMo work on the Mac, and it's filling up with stuff. So far I have:
- Two pictures of Silent Pool, a place just outside Guildford we used to visit.
- Two pictures of Abyssinian cats
- Two pictures of Russian Blue cats
- A Caz Novak painting (French Poppies)
- A picture of Steve Bacic
- A picture of Parker Posey
- A picture of a red BMW Z4 roadster
- The BMW Z4 brochure
- A London Underground map
- Notes about BMW leasing prices
- A Paddington Bear desktop wallpaper
- A copy of The Tell-Tale Heart by Edgar Allen Poe
And somehow, they're all relevant to the story.