The PromoGuy Monday Mission 2.16.
- Ever had a love that you still think of as "the one that got away?" What's the story there?
Nope, snagged him and kept him.
- What was the last book that you finished reading cover-to-cover?
"Tired of trying to measure up" by Jeff VanVonderen. It pushed a lot of buttons.
- Did you ever get up and walk out of a movie? Which one and why?
When I was little, Fiona and I had to walk out of a Batman movie in Felixstowe cinema because we'd be late to meet Mun and Dad.
- If we were to go out dancing, what song would you want me to ask the DJ to play as I slipped him a $20?
If I was with Hubby, it would be something romantic you could snuggle to.
- What was the coolest toy you had when you were a kid?
A yellow JCB digger (backhoe?).
- When was the last time you felt lonely?
checks watch What time is it again?
- Do you have any minor anal-retentive character traits?
No, they're all major ones.
- Bonus: Can't you see what I mean?
Not without my glasses.