This is my last Friday in America for 2005. We fly to England on Thursday 22nd, arriving Friday 23rd. These are the blog-worthy highlights of my year:
- I taught myself stranded colour knitting in January.
- Hubby gave me an iPod Mini in March for my birthday.
- Got my ears pierced for the first time in March.
- Moved the monthly knitting group to Borders in April.
- Went to the Vineyard National Conference in May and enjoyed it.
- Incorporated a business in May and used it from July onwards.
- Started running in June.
- I went skydiving in July.
- Made my first knitted lace project in August-December.
- Went to a Coldplay concert in September.
- Converted to the Mac in October and made our new Apple PowerBook my main computer.
- Wrote my second novel in November, and met other NaNoWriMo novellers.
- Joined the gym at work in December and started using it regularly.
I also finished 19 knitting projects, taught five people how to knit, got a logo designed for this site, redesigned the Christian Depression Pages site, and had an article published in Spero News. So what do I do next year?