Got to be Monday.
- Two doctor's appointments.
- Embroidery skills evaporated sometime in the 1990s.
- Took the day off work, but spent whole day running around like crazy woman.
- Car died (bad battery, AAA replacement, excellent technician chap).
- Hubby stranded at work after giving me working car to get to second appointment.
- Really tired after doctor's visits.
- No travel knitting started.
- One cat missing all day.
- Other cat desperately wants to sit on my lap, despite laptop.
- No chocolate or ice-cream in the house.
Kudos to AAA though, their chap arrived in 25 minutes flat, diagnosed and fixed the problem, and smiled the whole time. He even turned up in a tow truck, just in case.
Update 13th Oct
Cat surfaced eventually, they're indoor cats as we're a little too close to the highway. I'm fine, it was just routine doctor visits. Thanks for the concern! Everything's OK now.