Tweets for the week of October 16th
- Alert level holding at two teaspoons of sugar in tea: in work till 3pm, wedding at 5:32pm, meeting Hubby partway there, NaNo meetup tomorrow
- At home, fixing recalcitrant sock for the third time after a major rip out. Someday I will actually finish something, and it will be good.
- Got my halo! First St Louis NaNoWriMo meet was yesterday, awesome to see new and old friends and plan stories together. Rock on November!
- 11 months a year I'm more introvert than a rock, for NaNoWriMo, I'm team motivator, regional word war instigator, and all-round extrovert.
- Snowflake method for novels: 3 disasters and an ending, I like the sound of that. Plotting my novel and planning disasters for all.
- I bruise if I get sneezed on, scar at a moment's notice, but I healed a 12 gauge ear lobe pierce in four weeks flat with zero problems? Odd.
- Novel title and synopsis in place on the NaNoWriMo site, character wants and disasters coming together, need a timeline and plot points.