Tweets for the week of December 18th
- Should I be worried she's stalking my blog for news about the Jayne hat? Perhaps I should knit faster.
- LOATHE shopping in December, even when it's only for curtain rods and cat food. Everyone out there is insane and grumpy.
- New craft project: remounting wedding photos in spiffy archival album, aided by Hubby of 14 years.
- 'Tis the season to be static-zapped by everyone and everything, every five minutes.
- Feeling under the weather. Would prefer to be over the weather, it's sunny up there. Cold but sunny.
- Added a few hundred words to the novel, getting close to the ending.