Glowing food

Glowing meat alarms Australians.

Australians have been told there is no need to panic after a recent "glow-in-the-dark pork chop" scare.  A caller to a Sydney radio talk show sparked fears of radioactive contamination in the meat supply. The New South Wales Food Authority said the glow was caused by the harmless pseudomonas fluorescens bacteria.
"Remember this simple advice - if it glows, throw it."

I'm glad they told us that, I would never have known.

Subscribe to Quantum Tea

Don’t miss out on the latest issues. Sign up now to get access to the library of members-only issues.
Follow me on Mastodon