I started making the Prairie Shawl from Folk Shawls this week, using the Blue Sky Worsted yarn. First attempt included the point at the bottom of the shawl, which looked odd, so I ripped it out. Second attempt looked too tightly cast on and knit, so I ripped it out and started slipping the edge stitches. On the fourth attempt I figured out how to make the slipped edge stitches look good. It's a simple garter stitch shawl with yarnovers, I don't know why it's taken me four attempts to figure that out. The yarn is made up of lots of thin strands, very soft and very warm, I like it. Faina's scarf is progressing slowly, and I even did some work on the leftovers blanket, adding in the leftover Mountain Colors Bearfoot from Hubby's socks.
Looking pretty nifty.