Finished the Hurry Up Spring Armwarmers:
I used 2 skeins of Noro Kureyon #88, size 7 and 8 dpns, and liberal amounts of yarn splicing. There was one knot in my two skeins, which was removed and the ends spliced back together. They felt less-than-soft, so they're now drying after a very gently hand-washing. The second armwarmer has a green thumb instead of purple, and more purple at the top, so I made fraternal twins.
This was a fun project despite all the rip-backs, it taught me how to read charts and how to splice yarn. I'm not sure I'd use Kureyon again though. The thin sections of yarn seemed too fragile, maybe it's just my tension but I'd prefer something more solid. My next small project will use this:
Morehouse Merino three strand yarn in Oatmeal, coloured by blending brown and white fleece, no dyes used. I love the variety of colours they got with just blending fleeces for this yarn. It's going to hopefully become a bowtie scarf. The yarn was a Christmas present from Hubby and I've been looking for a good project to use it on. It's wonderfully soft. The other small project to do is a pair of socks for Hubby. Got the yarn, need the foot measurements. Custom fitted socks are a wonderful thing.